GENTLE YOGA CLASSES
The class will include relaxation, breath work and a mix of asanas (postures), working all the muscles and joints of the body building up strength and flexibility. I encourage you to work with your body, at your rate but at the same time challenging you enough that you feel you are making progress and benefitting from the practice. Wherever you are at, with your yoga, I endeavour to guide you to get the most out of your practice and for those who want to challenge themselves further, I can always offer you more difficult versions of a pose. We use props (which I provide), the wall and chairs if needed. We will work slowly and, most importantly, have fun!
*** GENTLE YOGA WEEKLY CLASSES***
Term starts 10th January 2019
at The Greenwood Centre, School Road, Hampton Hill
SAVE UP TO 31% BY BLOCK BOOKING...
BLOCK BOOK GENTLE YOGA SPRING TERM 2019
Book a block of classes to receive a discount
This payment covers the 12 weeks of the Spring Term 2019. If you ever can't make your "usual" Gentle class, you are welcome to attend any other class in that week, providing you with total flexibility and value for money. Unused classes are not refundable or transferrable to another term.
- Classes are £13 a class if you pay-as-you-go.
- or if you block book the whole term of 12 weeks, you receive a 15% discount and save £24, paying just £11 a class
- or if you would like to come to class TWICE A WEEK then you receive a 31% discount and save £96, paying just £9 a class. This option includes any of my Mixed Level or Improvers Classes.
- Please note, if you pre-pay for the whole term, classes must be taken within the term that they refer to and are not transferrable to another term or refundable. If you can't make your usual class, however, you are welcome to attend any other class in that week, offering you flexibility and value for money.
- If you block book the whole term, I pledge to transfer one weekly class payment to the term's charity in my Yoga for Charity week.
The dates for my 12 week Spring Term 2019 GENTLE YOGA classes are:
- Thursday 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st January
- 7th and 14th February; NO CLASS 21st February during HALF TERM; 28th February
- 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th March
- 4th April. Course attendees are invited to coffee after the last class of term.
- Click here to view the dates of my Mixed Level/Improvers classes.
- We start promptly so please arrive in good time.
- If you would like to come along to class, please download this form and fill it out. If you have Adobe Reader (or similar) you should be able to edit it online and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise you could print it out, fill it out by hand and either scan it or take a picture of it to email/text back.
This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals.