GENTLE YOGA CLASSES
The class will include relaxation, breath work and a mix of asanas (postures), working all the muscles and joints of the body building up strength and flexibility. I encourage you to work with your body, at your rate but at the same time challenging you enough that you feel you are making progress and benefitting from the practice. Wherever you are at with your yoga, I endeavour to guide you to get the most out of your practice and for those who want to challenge themselves further, I can always offer you more difficult versions of a pose. We use props (which I provide), the wall and chairs if needed. We will work slowly and, most importantly, have fun!
New in Summer 2019, I am going to be running a half hour Meditation class before the Gentle Yoga class. I am offering a special price to anyone who would like to do both,
FYI each term, I hold a Yoga for Charity Week where I donate all my takings and any extra donations to charity. So far, I have raised over £5755.50. If you block book the whole term, I shall transfer one weekly payment to the term's charity.
*** GENTLE YOGA WEEKLY CLASSES***
please note the new time
Term starts 25th April 2019
at The Greenwood Centre, School Road, Hampton Hill
SAVE MONEY BY BLOCK BOOKING...
BLOCK BOOK YOGA CLASSES ONLY, Summer 2019
Book a term of classes to receive a discount
This payment covers the Summer Term 2019. If you ever can't make your "usual" class, you are welcome to attend any other class in that week (including my Gentle class), providing you with total flexibility and value for money. Unused classes are not refundable or transferrable to another term.
***NEW*** 30 minute drop-in Meditation class 10.50am on Thursdays and Fridays - add it to your booking!
The dates for my 10 week Spring Term 2019 11.30am GENTLE YOGA classes are:
- Thursday 25th April
- 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd May; NO CLASS 30th May during HALF TERM;
- 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th June
- 4th July. Class attendees are invited to coffee after the last class of term.
- Click here to view the dates of my Mixed Level/Improvers classes.
- Classes are £13 a class if you pay-as-you-go. £20 pay-as-you-go if you would like to attend the 30 minute Meditation Class beforehand.
- The Summer Term 2019 is a 10 week term. If you block book the whole term of 10 weeks, you receive a 15% discount and save £20, paying just £11 a class. There is also an option to block book the term plus a Mediation class to receive a further discount.
- or if you would like to come to class TWICE A WEEK then you will receive a bigger discount, paying just £9 a class. This option includes any of my Yoga Classes. If you go for this option, the block booking covers 18 classes across the term (as there are just 8 Monday night classes in the term).
- Please note, if you pre-pay for the whole term, classes must be taken within the term that they refer to and are not transferrable to another term or refundable. If you can't make your usual class, however, you are welcome to attend any other class in that week, offering you flexibility and value for money.
- If you block book the whole term, I pledge to transfer your weekly class payment to the term's charity in my Yoga for Charity week. We have so far raised over £5755 for charity.
- We start promptly so please arrive in good time.
- If you would like to come along to class, please download this form and fill it out. If you have Adobe Reader (or similar) you should be able to edit it online and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise you could print it out, fill it out by hand and either scan it or take a picture of it to email/text back.
This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals.