Terms & Conditions & COVID Info
ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES
COVID MEASURES - IN PERSON WEEKLY CLASSES
- Please book your classes online via the "Book your class" page. If you haven't practised with me before you will be asked to kindly fill out a confidential medical form. Please notify me of any changes to your health or medical condition whilst attending classes with me.
- Please inform me if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement, are pregnant or have recently undergone any major surgery.
- It is always wise to consult your doctor prior to beginning a yoga programme.
- I politely ask that practitioners follow all safety and alignment instructions throughout the session, especially via zoom where I might not be able to see you fully.
- When participating in any exercise program, there is a possibility of physical injury. If you experience any discomfort, you should stop immediately or back off from the pose. Always listen to your body and back off or stop if need be. Please check with a health professional if you have any concerns.
- If you engage in my classes, you agree to do so at your or own risk. You are voluntarily participating in these activities and assume all risk of injury to yourself. You hereby agree to hold Sarah Greenall Yoga harmless for any action, suit, claim, loss, injury, or damage arising from any and all injuries sustained arising out of your participation in my classes.
- You will automatically be subscribed to receive my weekly yoga community emails keeping you up to date with my classes, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Payment for classes can be done online via my website.
- Cancelling a class - if you have bought a Class Pass then you can reschedule or cancel (via your confirmation email) and your Class Pass will automatically be credited. If you bought a single class, however, then please choose "Reschedule" rather than cancel as the monetary refund is not automatic and "Stripe" the payment system I use takes a fee.
- If you have to miss a class and do not cancel or reschedule yourself, the cost of the class is forfeited and is not transferable.
- If you are likely to be late or are not able to come to class a courtesy text would be appreciated 07952 931 383.
ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES
- Whilst I will talk through all the poses step-by-step and am as clear as I can be in my instruction, please realise that teaching remotely is different to an in-person class where I am on-hand to observe, adjust and advise as necessary. Also, depending on your screen angle and also the number of people in class, I can't necessarily see you (or all of you) at all times. If you are ever unsure please back off in a pose or stop and rest.
COVID MEASURES - IN PERSON WEEKLY CLASSES
- Please do not come to class if you have COVID symptoms ie a raised temperature, a new, continuous cough or loss of smell or taste. Please do not come to class if you have recently returned from a country or local area which requires you to self isolate or if you should be in quarantine due to a family member having symptoms. If you develop any virus symptoms whilst in class please go home as soon as you feel unwell.
- Due to social distancing and the need to spread out the mats, I can only accept a maximum of 12 people in my "In Person" yoga classes. To guarantee your place in the class please book via my website which will only sell 12 places per class. If you choose to just turn up you do so at risk of the class being full and being turned away. If you do "drop in" then payment can be taken via a contactless card reader.
- Please use the hand sanitiser which will be available (or bring your own if you prefer) when you enter and leave the building.
- Due to current guidelines I cannot bring my mats and props to class for your use, as in pre-covid times. Please bring your own mat and blanket (if you like to use one). Props such as belts, blocks and bricks can be brought as well if you wish but are not essential. If you would like to borrow a mat or prop from me then please let me know as mine have been quarantined and I can let you have one, I would ask for a deposit to paid which will be repaid on return of the item at the end of the term.
- The kitchens are currently out of use at both halls where I teach. No food must be consumed in the halls.
- Changing facilities will not be available, please turn up ready to start the class 5-10 minutes before each session and depart as soon as possible after finishing.
- All one-way entrance and exit arrangements must be strictly observed and please don't congregate in any area. Please note at The Greenwood Centre when you enter the building, access to the main hall is through the door straight ahead only. Access to our hall at Long Ditton Village Hall is now via the rear door directly into our hall.
- Masks are not required to be worn during class but may be worn if you so wish. In The Greenwood Centre, masks must be worn when entering the building and walking through to the hall.
- Track and trace - if you have been attending my in-person classes, it is your responsibility to contact me if you develop any COVID symptoms and it is my responsibility to notify the Bookings Manager and everyone else who has been in attendance in class. I keep strict attendance records of every class.
- Increased cleaning will be in place at both halls and it is my responsibility to wipe down door handles and light switches at the end of class.
- Windows will be open during class so bring extra layers if you think you might be cold.
- If you have paid for an in-person class and find you have to self-isolate then you are welcome to join my Zoom classes in lieu of the in-person class.
- If I am unwell I will endeavour to find a replacement teacher, if I have to cancel the class I will issue you a credit note.
- All classes - class etiquette kindly asks you to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class. Please turn your mobile to silent.
- In Person classes - please leave your shoes at the side of the room. If people are already lying in relaxation please respect this and keep your voices low. Please do not walk across the mats.
- If you subscribe to my newsletter I will keep you informed of classes and dates via email (using MailChimp software and database or my Sarah Greenall Yoga Gmail account). I will not share your information with any individual or organisation.