MONDAYS 1pm- 30 mins MEDITATIONzoom only + a FREE recording to practise with MONDAYS 7.15pm - 75 mins MIXED LEVEL YOGA, in person in Hampton Hill AND live on zoom
TUESDAYS 10am - 60 mins CHAIR YOGA, in person in Hampton Hill AND live on zoom
WEDNESDAYS 9.30am - 75 mins MIXED LEVEL YOGA, in person in Hampton Hill AND on zoom
THURSDAYS 10am - 75 mins GENTLE YOGA, in person in Hampton Hill AND live on zoom
FRIDAYS 9.30am - 75 mins MIXED LEVEL YOGA, in person in Long Ditton - no zoom option
All zoom classes are recorded and when you "Book your class" you can choose to purchase the recording of the class if you can't make the live class. Recordings of the current class are available for a week to view. In person classes have limited numbers so it is recommended that you book early to secure your place.
"Sarah teaches with great humour and realism, I never feel embarrassed if I can't do something and I secretly love it when she admits she can be creaky sometimes too - it makes her really human!"
WHAT YOU NEED FOR CLASS… and other useful things to know
- Whether you are at home practising via zoom or with me in-person, please wear loose, comfortable clothing (for both yoga and meditation) and it is a good idea to wear layers and socks as you will need to keep warm when in stillness and relaxation but you might get warm when moving. We practise yoga in bare feet.
- It's best not to eat a heavy meal before class and ideally not eat anything for one to two hours before class.
- It is best to practise on a yoga mat to ensure you don't slip. If you attend my in-person classes please bring your own. I have some 2nd hand mats that I am selling if you're interested, do please ask.
- I occasionally use props such as belts, blocks or bricks but these aren't essential. At home you can improvise with an exercise band or dressing gown belt; a large hardback book instead of a yoga block and, for a yoga brick, a DVD box set or similar sized book or even a tupperware box - anything sturdy.
- Please aim to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class - in-person or on zoom - I always start the class promptly and it is disturbing for those present to arrive late.
- Please remember to switch your mobile to silent for the duration of the class.
- If you are likely to be late or are not able to come to class, a courtesy text would be appreciated 07952 931 383.
- If people are already lying in relaxation when you enter class (in person), please keep your voice low.
- Please inform me if you suffer from high or low blood pressure, heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement, are pregnant or have recently undergone any major surgery. It is always wise to consult your doctor prior to beginning a yoga programme. Please inform me if you have any new injury or health condition that was not previously declared. If you are new to my classes and book online you will be asked some health questions when you book your first class. If you are not booking online then please print out the form below and fill it out before attending.
Sarah Greenall is a registered Experienced Yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals with over 2200 hours' teaching experience. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals. Sarah is also an iRest® Level 1 Teacher as well as a trained Meditation, Yin Yoga and Children's Yoga teacher.