The Greenwood Community Centre, HAMPTON HILL School Road, Hampton Hill, TW12 1QL
School Road is off Windmill Road which lies between Uxbridge Road, A312 and Hampton Hill High Street. There are three on-site parking places which you can use or parking is free on School Road and all adjoining side roads. You can also park in the car park (also free) on Hampton Hill High Street behind the little Sainsbury's. There is easy bus access via the 285, R70 and R68 buses.
Please note the yoga classes I teach here take place in the downstairs "Stanton Hall" - it is a lovely, warm and spacious hall.
Long Ditton Village Hall, LONG DITTON 2 Ewell Road, Long Ditton, KT6 5LE
Long Ditton Village Hall is located on the corner of Ewell Road and Thorkhill Road, which is off the Portsmouth Road, A307. There is a car park for our use. Our yoga practice takes place in the Lower Hall - a lovely spacious, warm hall. Go up the steps to the front door between the two buildings as shown above, once inside turn left and the Lower Hall is on the left. There are toilets and a kitchen too.
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS… and other useful things to know
Just bring yourself!
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing (for both yoga and meditation, not jeans) and it is a good idea to wear layers and socks as you will need to keep warm when in stillness and relaxation but you might get warm when moving. Please leave your shoes at the side of the hall/studio.
- It's best not to eat a heavy meal before class and ideally not eat anything for one to two hours before class.
- I have mats but if you have your own please bring it. I have props and also blankets for our relaxation but again, feel free to bring your own.
- My classes start promptly so please aim to arrive in good time (up to 15 minutes before the start of class).
- Please remember to switch your mobile to silent.
- Please inform me if you suffer from high or low blood pressure, heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement, are pregnant or have recently undergone any major surgery. It is always wise to consult your doctor prior to beginning a yoga programme. Please inform me if you have any new injury or health condition that was not previously declared.
- If you are likely to be late or are not able to come to class, a courtesy text would be appreciated 07952 931 383.
- As a sign of respect, please do not tread on mats with shoes on or walk across other people's mats.
- If people are already lying in relaxation when you enter class, please keep your voice low.
Sarah Greenall is a registered Associate Level 2 teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals with over 1000 hours' teaching experience. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals.