WHY MEDITATE? Meditation is a wonderful asset to have in your life, allowing you to find some peace and calm in our ever-increasingly hectic lives. If you would like to feel less stressed; develop your inner peace; sleep better; feel happier; feel more connected; increase your level of intuition and empathy; improve your concentration and focus; increase your clarity of mind and experience a sharper focus on life; stimulate your immune system; improve your metabolism; have more energy; reduce ageing (through the hormones that are secreted during meditation); need less sleep therefore add more hours to your day.... the list goes on.... sign up now!
***NEW*** weekly drop-in Meditation classes - join me for some mindful movement and breathing and then let me lead you through a guided meditation each week to give you some calm in your day and in your week.
Throughout the year I also run several 6 week Learn to Meditate courses to learn the basics of meditation so you have the knowledge, tools and techniques to develop your own home practice. I will teach you different methods, tell you a little of the history and theory and explain the many benefits of this wonderful practice. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in my next course (day and time tbc).
I am fully qualified to teach Meditation and have a daily personal practice. I trained under the internationally-renowned Swami Saradananda, who has written a number of highly-acclaimed books and was herself a senior student of Swami Vishnu Devenanda.
***NEW*** weekly drop-in Meditation classes
Thursdays 10.50am-11.20am at The Greenwood Centre, School Road, Hampton Hill This is after my 9.30am Improvers Yoga class and before the 11.30am Gentle Yoga class - feel free to attend both the yoga and the meditation class and receive a discount if you do!
Fridays 10.50am-11.20am at The Long Ditton Village Hall, Ewell Road, Long Ditton This is after my 9.30am Mixed Level Yoga class - feel free to attend both yoga and meditation classes and receive a discount if you do!
BLOCK BOOK MEDITATION or MEDITATION & YOGA, Summer 2019
£80.00 - £232.00
Book a term of classes to receive a discount
This payment covers the Summer Term 2019. Unused classes are not refundable or transferrable to another term.
- Classes are £10 a class if you pay-as-you-go or £20 pay-as-you-go if you combine your Meditation class with a Yoga Class.
- or if you block book the whole term of 10 Meditation Classes you receive a 20% discount and save £20, paying just £8 a class.
- there are further discounts to be had if you block book 10 Meditation Classes with either 10 Yoga classes or 18 Yoga classes (twice a week) saving up to 31% and £102. Click to go to my Mixed Level/Improvers Yoga page or my Gentle Yogapage for details of those classes. - If you block book the whole term, I pledge to transfer one weekly class payment to the term's charity in my Yoga for Charity week.
The dates for my 10 week Summer Term 2019THURSDAY 10.50am MEDITATION Hampton Hill classes are: - Thursday 25th April - 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd May; NO CLASS 30th May as it is HALF TERM; - 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th June - 4th July.
The dates for my 10 week Summer Term 2019FRIDAY 10.50am MEDITATION Long Ditton classes are: - Friday 26th April - 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th May; NO CLASS 31st May as it is HALF TERM; - 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th June - 5th July.
- We start promptly so please arrive in good time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing (I don't recommend you wear jeans or anything tight fitting around the waist, so you are free to breathe fully).
- No need to bring anything - I will provide blocks and blankets. You are welcome to sit on a chair if you find sitting on the floor a challenge.
Sarah Greenall is a registered Associate Level 2 teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals with over 1000 hours' teaching experience. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals.