Experience the benefits of yoga as I ease you from a mode of "doing" to a state of "being". My classes start and end with a lovely relaxation and in between I will guide you through a sequence of stretches and postures that build up to a peak pose before winding down to the final relaxation. I place a strong emphasis on the breath, mindfulness and relaxation leaving you feeling both refreshed and relaxed but, at the same time, having allowed you to stretch and challenge your body to the level you want.
Call me on 07952 931 383 or email email@example.com
If you would like to come along to class, please download this form and fill it out. If you have Adobe Reader (or similar) you should be able to edit it online and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise you could print it out, fill it out by hand and either scan it or take a picture of it to email/text back.
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS… and other useful things to know
Just bring yourself!
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and it is a good idea to wear layers and socks as you will need to keep warm when lying in relaxation but you might get warm when working through the posture work. Please leave your shoes at the side of the hall/studio.
- It's best not to eat a heavy meal before class and ideally not eat anything for 1-2 hours before class.
- I have mats but if you have your own please bring it. I have props and also blankets for our relaxation but again, feel free to bring your own.
- My classes start promptly so please aim to arrive in good time (but no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of class).
- Please remember to switch your mobile to silent.
- Please inform me if you suffer from very high blood pressure, heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement, are pregnant or have recently undergone any major surgery. It is always wise to consult your doctor prior to beginning a yoga programme. Please inform me if you have any new injury or health condition that was not previously declared.
- If you are likely to be late or are not able to come to class, a courtesy text would be appreciated 07952 931 383.
- Thank you.
GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE
Treat someone special to the world of yoga - gift vouchers available for my 10 week Beginners' Yoga Course; a term's worth of classes or a 1 to 1 private lesson (or more). Please email me email@example.com to find out more.
Sarah Greenall is a registered teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals.