Sarah Greenall Yoga
for balance, strength, mobility and fun
"You are always welcoming, friendly and energetic, encouraging each participant to achieve the very best they can with absolutely no judgement".
This class is for you if you're looking for:
- a fun and friendly community to be part of
- something to look forward to that is also good for you!
- maintaining your independence
- ease in your joints, keeping them working
- maintaining and developing your muscle strength
- physical activity and mobility
- increased flexibility
- better posture
- better balance, less chance of falls
- mindful relaxation
- a feeling of wellbeing
- some "me time"
- a chance to make friends
- a dementia-friendly class (scroll down for more information)
"This class helps with my physical limitations (arthritis/back damage). It's the only exercise I get now that I can no longer go out walking. There is nothing in my locality so this zoom class really is a life-changer. I like feeling part of group in spite of not ever being in the same room as your other participants!".
"I appreciate the elements of relaxation and breath exercises and always feel better at the end of a session than I did at the start."